Do you have a passion for travel and love to share experiences with others? We’re looking for motivated people to share our programs and motivate people to push themselves outside of their comfort zones and keep their eyes wild open.
CRF Cultural Ambassadors:
Ambassadors are our voice outside of Costa Rica. They go where digital marketing can’t. They are a social bunch who love public speaking opportunities and love to share passions and motivate people to travel.
We’re looking for ambassadors who:
- Take initiative.
- Have sales and marketing experience (or studying it).
- Know their way around email and social media.
- Have participated in a CRF program or have extensive international travel experience.
- Have a flexible schedule and can fit in commitments at various times during the day and evening.
- Are current high school or university students.
- Are comfortable working on commission.
As an ambassador you will:
- Promote and advertise individual and group exchange/travel opportunities in and around your campus/community.
- Speak with teachers, classes and student groups to promote programs.
- Refer interested participants to website, encourage liking/following of social media pages.
- Maintain contact with participants and assist them through booking process as needed
Want to finance* your own trip to Costa Rica? Do you have ten friends? As a trip leader you have the opportunity to fund your own immersion experience and design your itinerary as you see fit (or you can follow one of our standard itineraries). It could be a volunteer trip based at one of our project sites, or it could be exchange based with host family stays. Just want a relaxing time in Costa Rica with friends and family? Why not organize a fun-for-all leisure experience.
We’re looking for trip leaders who:
- Take initiative.
- Are extremely organized.
- Are deadline conscious.
- Have international travel experience (preferred).
As a Trip Leader you will:
- Promote and advertise via your own means to organize your group of 10+ travelers.
- Coordinate payments and deposit to CRF per deadlines.
- Organize group flight, or ensure participants have arrival/departure itineraries that correspond to trip dates. (CRF can assist with this).
- Hold pre-trip meeting with CRF, fundraise, and prepare materials as needed (trip dependent).
*Ground portion of trip covered with group of 10 or more participants.
Intern (Costa Rica):
Interns have it made. Where else can you travel to a tropical country and pick up meaningful work experience, and have a great cultural experience at the same time? Resume building opportunities are abound for the right candidate. Get an intimate feel for what CRF is really like and take the opportunity to add your personal touch to it. You’ll learn about our in country programs and then devise a game changing marketing strategy to put CRF on the digital map.
We’re looking for interns who:
- Take initiative.
- Are studying sales and digital marketing.
- Speak Spanish.
- Have international travel experience.
- Have experience writing blogs and content editing for websites
- Experts with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Able to commit to at least a month in Costa Rica.
As an Intern you will:
- Promote and advertise CRF through digital platforms and create marketing campaigns to drive sales and leads.
- Procure and post enticing material.
- Assist in country volunteers/participants and help with administrative tasks as needed.
- Work 30-40 hours a week, Mon-Fri.
- Provide own airfare to/from Costa Rica and be humble enough to accept free room or a modest stipend in exchange for an incredible working experience abroad!
- Opportunity to earn commission for referrals.
If any of these opportunities sounds pura-ific to you then we want to hear from you. Please email email@example.com and attach your CV/resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!